Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR: Pompano Lab

The CCR was a long and sort of fun process. The filming was very painful and hot. When filming I had to sit out side in the sun, while I was wearing a suit jacket. Also when filming my responses that was very hard. I tried to have at least three minutes for each response. Some responses were too short so I had to make other responses longer. It was also fun and entertaining to interview myself. I felt professional when came up with my responses. The editing was fun, the intro and outro were the best part. I had my dog in both the intro and outro, I also had a end credit scene with my dog in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audiences and Institutions Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied?  Marketing of a film is vital for any movie. Whether they are trai...