Monday, February 10, 2020
planning blog:schedule
New power-point today. This time we were doing it about planning the schedule. If you don't plan then how do you know what to do. It shows where we're going to film. We had many places to choose from but only two met our eye. Holiday park and Hugh Taylor Birch state park. these two places meet our requirements. This is why you need to know where you're going to film before you film. If we didn't do this we could've been driving around for hours. This is why it's important to schedule and know when, where, and who you will be filming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audiences and Institutions Practice Essay
Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied? Marketing of a film is vital for any movie. Whether they are trai...
-
This past weekend my group and I have filmed a good amount for our project. I am excited for the next time we film again. It was a blast re...
-
After we found Videopad Editor we start to edit the film. First thing we did was take all the footage that we had and uploaded to the softwa...
-
The CCR was a long and sort of fun process. The filming was very painful and hot. When filming I had to sit out side in the sun, while I was...
No comments:
Post a Comment